Monday 14 February 2011

EUR/USD Thoughts

I'm not entirely convinced on the direction of the Euro at the moment. Price action has been fairly bullish lately but fundamentally I just can't see an uptrend being sustained in the long term.

I am still considering a buy... today's candle still has the potential to finish higher - and a hammer formation would be a signal that I would take.


However, looking from the H4 chart I get the sense that price is continuing to break down...


So I am going to be a little bit greedy and prepare to trade a breakout in either direction!

3 comments:

bez3000 said...

Hi Dan i am in a long on this pair based on the strong support area @ 1.34500 i was in at 1.35200 so currently about -35 but happy to stay in this trade. Time will tell if this level will hold.

Dan said...

Nice work mate! You should be up about 40 pips at the moment. I am planning to get in at about 1.3600.

bez3000 said...

Cheers mate i plan on getting out @ 1.3700, like i said i trade your style mainly but i exit trades at what i think are the next S&R/ Trouble zones. 1.3700 being that on my charts.
I think we all have to find our own way with trading but you have been a great help in me finding mine, thanks again.